This traditional wooden sailboat (known as a “trehantiri”), 53feet long (approximately 16m).
It is based on the island of Mykonos and is rented out for daily cruises to groups of people (max. 12) who would like to spend the day at Rhinia.
FULL DAY CRUISES
Food & Beverages
On our full day cruise, we offer soft drinks, coffee, tea, juices, a Greek traditional lunch, wine, beer and desert.
The Greek traditional lunch includes: bread, olives, a selection of salads (i.e. Greek salad, boiled vegetables, “ntakos” etc.), pastes-sauces (i.e. tarama, eggplant sause, tzatziki sauce, etc.), the main course (i.e. stuffed tomatoes, pastitsio, pies, etc), cheese (i.e. feta cheese) and ham (i.e. lountza etc.).
Departures take place usually from the bay of Ornos or the main port of the island (Tourlos) at around 10 am (or any time the customer may choose). The return time is usually before sunset (between 7-8pm).
HALF DAY CRUISES (upon request, one day in advance or same day)
Food & Beverages
On our half-day cruise, we offer soft drinks, coffee, tea, wine & beer, and small snacks (i.e. traditional cheese pies).
Departures take place usually from the bay of Ornos or the main port of the island. The cruise lasts for 4.5 hours (either from 9:00am - 1:30pm, or 3:00pm - 7:30pm). One could either go around Mykonos, or Rhinia.
No pre-bookings are accepted; these trips are feasible only if the Trehantiri is available and has no other booking for the particular day.
The sailboat is equipped with 2 SUPs (Stand Up Paddle boards) and a double canoe.
Snorkeling equipment is available on board as well as beach rackets, volleyballs and other equipment related to swimming and sun bathing (umbrellas, beach-chairs etc.).
Trehantiri comes with a skipper and one other crewmember.
WiFi and Internet connection is available.
* For distances over 10 miles, customer has to cover the fuel cost.
* Open bar with 3 cocktails of your choice
* Open bar “special” with 3 cocktails of your choice
* Chef for “special” meal on board
* Upon request, food from “Alemagou”, or “Matthew tavern” could be brought on board with an additional cost
* Spending the night on board is possible for a party of 6 people maximum
* Any additional meal is charged extra (depending upon the menu)
Should someone request a meal on the half day cruise, there is an additional cost
Built: 1985 on Samos island - Greece
Engine. 275hp Ford Mermaid
Cruising speed. 9,5knt
• 2 double cabins with en suite bathroom
• 1 double bed and 1 single bed, sharing a bathroom in the main area
• 1 crew cabin
• Iower deck living room with dining for 10
• Upper deck lounge with dining for 12
• Sun deck
• Fully equipped kitchen