Meeting Point“Matthew tavern”, Tourlos Marina
We set sail from Tourlos Marina and our destination is approximately an hour away. While sailing towards Rhenia, our crew will be happy to let you get involved in the actual sailing of the yacht so get ready to trim the sails and keep us on course.
Upon arrival, we will anchor in a secluded bay where you will enjoy the privacy of a white sandy beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim in the crystal waters, put on a pair of flippers and see underwater life up close (snorkeling does not require special training or equipment). If exploring the seabed is not your thing, feel free to spend your day sunbathing on board or on the beach. The more adventurous may also explore the island on foot, as it is only 8km in length.
Back on board, we will treat you to some traditional Mykonian lunch, while you enjoy a drink, before sailing back to Mykonos in the early evening.
Depending on weather conditions trip route, starting and ending points might change.
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper’s assistant (sailor)
- Lunch on board
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel charges
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request)
- Beach towels
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Please advise us of cases of pregnancy, mobility and/or health issues before making your reservation.
Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are a good idea to ensure comfort and safety on board. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops for the island stroll, beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of wind during cool months in early or late season.
* Cancelation Policy
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the reservation date a 100% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the reservation date a 50% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made 48hrs prior to the reservation date a 25% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made less than 48hours prior to the reservation date 0% of the total amount will be refunded*
- In case of bad weather conditions the route, meeting point and/or finishing point may be altered with prior notification.
- In case of extreme weather conditions the trip may be postponed to another date (if possible ) or fully refunded, after a mutual agreement.
* With the exception of Paypal / Stripe fees.
All refunds will be issued within 14 days